Saturday, March 22, 2014

March 22 Update

I really wish the weather around my part of the world would figure out what it wanted to do, and I'd prefer it decided on staying above 60. More days where I can get out and ride my motorcycle would be much appreciated. I expect it will only be a week or two before it settles down, so I shouldn't complain, but I want to ride.

Today was a busy hockey day, so I haven't been able to get through all of Between Blood, but I'm about halfway and hope to get another five or six chapters in by the end of the day. That goal shouldn't be too far fetched and will leave me in a good place to finish up tomorrow.

There isn't much else to report. If you happen to have Mother Nature's ear, pass along my message about winter needing to be over. You'll have my eternal gratitude if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment