Sunday, March 16, 2014

mARCH 16 uPDATE

Clearly, one of the dogs turned the CAPS lock on again with a title like that. Since my blueberry muffins aren't done cooking just yet, I'm going to be lazy and not change it. That's what you guys get for me liking to make things homemade and not just buy the prepackaged stuff. Lucky you.

I posted a few topics on Goodreads yesterday to try to find beta readers and WOOHOO I've received three responses so far. I can't wait to see what they say and at the same time I'm really nervous to hear it. I want my books to be liked, but I want to know where my logic in writing them is flawed. It's a vicious cycle. As long as I don't hear "Where'd you learn how to right, kindergarten?", I think I'll be okay.

All three that have responded have said they can read Between Blood with a quick turnaround and I should know how painful the news is within a few days. If you're interested in more information about being a beta reader for the book, you can check out this post.

You may have noticed a few cosmetic changes going on around here yesterday. I'm trying some different things out and chaos will most likely continue for the next week while I figure out what currently moves me. If anything is too scary or ugly, just try to read my posts with your eyes closed. Make sure you record it for prosperity reasons, of course.

Okay, well, the muffins are out of the oven and the drooling has started, so I should probably go do something about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment