Thursday, March 6, 2014

I realized something

One good thing that has come out of me trying to blog something every day this month is I've realized just how boring I really am. I consider that a good thing, but it makes things a little painful for those that are going to read what I post every day. I have Wednesday planned out now as an excerpt day, so there is that to look forward to if you like reading my books.

I'll have another chapter - chapter 14 to be exact - done in Between Blood today. I'm hoping to find some beta readers for it soon that want to tell me all the parts they hate. Seriously, though, if you're interested in reading the book before it comes out and don't mind giving me your opinion, let me know. You can wait until it's all done to start or read it as I go.

That's pretty much it for today. A quick break for a little dinner and I'm getting back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment