Monday, March 10, 2014

I'm running out of titles

Between Blood has finally revealed the remaining secrets it has been trying to keep from me. I just made it to the 66K and probably have less than five chapters left, so it's nice of it to tell me what the frick was going on. I worry about Helena's mental health because of some questionable decisions, but she promises things will work out.

The weather was beautiful today in my neck of the woods, so I rewarded myself for getting another two chapters done by taking a ride on my motorcycle. It felt amazing to get some wind in my face. It's still a little while yet before I'm riding it on a daily basis, but after work and weekends might be doable.

I just finished watching the movie Trance and I'm still trying to figure out exactly what happened. I saw everything and understand all the pieces, but it seems like one of those movies that you aren't exactly supposed to get on the first time. Those twisty types of movies are usually some of my favorites. I like things that keep my mind working and make me really have to think. I never say no to a romantic comedy, but I can easily multi-task through them.

I just realized it was after nine. For some reason I thought it was around eight. Must be that daylight savings thingy. Well, it's almost time for me to turn into a pumpkin, so I better go spin in circles a few times before my head hits the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment