Sunday, June 30, 2013

Clyde isn't ready just yet

I really wanted to have the novella all hammered out by the end of the day, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. There is a really slim chance that I can get it as long as I was hoping in the next twelve hours or so. I am not holding my breath, so I don't suggest anyone trying. With the holiday this week, I will have a mostly full extra day to work and July 4th is my new date that I am shooting for.

I can give you a little more information about the book itself and a few snippets of wordage. The title of the little ditty is Advice by Clyde. The warning in the front of the book state "This book is the musings of a Hellhound. Don't believe a word of anything he says and please don't follow his advice." What the heck, here is the first chapter just for fun, Advice by Clyde - Chapter 1. It is just a page on the site so don't expect any fancy downloadable file.

That should take you a couple of minutes to read and it will give you a sense of how insane Clyde really is. I am hoping it will elicit laughs and not nightmares, but that is yet to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment