Thursday, July 4, 2013

Clyde has arrived

I always said he wasn't going to be too long and he isn't. For some reason the dang Hellhound can't be bothered to sit and write his book for long periods of time. I have uploaded the pdf on scribd like I do with my excerpts. I don't exactly love the look of it in pdf form, but I am procrastinating about putting it for free on Smashwords. I do have mobi and epub versions if anyone really prefers them. You just have to let me know and I will send your preference your way. I guess you probably want the link to the scribd doc. Here it is.

Happy Fourth of July to those from the U.S. I watched my bit of fireworks last night to try to keep away from the chaos I am sure is going to be on the roads tonight. There are a couple of TV marathons that may keep me occupied the rest of the day, so I better get back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment