Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lots and lots of thinking

I have spent the past two days trying to decide what my next writing project is going to be. I am still not for sure. I have the sci-fi book that I have been thinking about for a while, but I also have this other series that I want to do involving children of Greek/Roman mythology in modern times. On top of that, there is a tea party novelette that I think needs to be told still in the Nyx world.

The ideas just don't stop coming. I told someone yesterday that I need to section off parts of my brain and put it in robots so I can get all the writing I want done. She probably thought I was joking, but it may be the only way I can get some sleep.

I have already started two parts of the sci-fi book and I kind of want to start the other book to see where exactly it is heading. Maybe I will write them at the same time. That might prove to be hilarious if I start combining the two.

I did put Clyde's story on Smashwords yesterday for anyone that wants to download it from there. Also, Lynda at Books Direct posted her review of Night Bites on her blog. I also ordered the proofs for books 2 through 7 as an early birthday present and hope to get a look at them this week. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment