Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Please nominate Game Misconduct

And just like that, Game Misconduct is up on Kindle Scout and it needs some nominations. I'm hoping to do a little better than The Call did as far as time spent in the hot and trending area, so I need help.

I've got 29 days to get as many votes/nominations as I can and hope that the powers that be like the book enough to move forward with it. As you may recall, Game Misconduct is my first contemporary romance with no signs or hints of paranormal. It was a new venture for me, and I think it turned out pretty well.

If you nominate and it does get chosen by Kindle Scout to be published, you'll get a free e-book copy once the editors are happy with it. So, please, please, please, please get to clicking over to https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2928DHO240K4J and hit the nominate button.

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment