Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Guess what came in the mail today

That's right, my paperback version of Night Calls came today and if you heard some weird tapping today that was me doing my happy dance. It looks awesome and I may just have my husband talked in to actually reading it. He has been showing it off to the neighbors and offering it up to everyone. I will be overjoyed if he does commit and is able to give me his opinion finally.

There will always be a part of me, no matter how many of you out there tell me otherwise, that thinks I am just kidding myself thinking that my stories are any good. I, for some reason, have this horrible fascination with reading other authors bad reviews and always ask myself if someone could say those things about my books. Maybe one of these days I will stop that and for sanity's sake I hope it is soon.

For anyone hoping to get a physical copy, I am going to spend a little time looking through my proof and then hit the button. I expect that will be before the Night Finds publish date, but you never know I might do make them both that Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment