Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The web is weaving itself nicely

So as a heads up I'm constructing this post via my phone which means you should be prepared for auto correct and maybe a few less punctuations. I've been meaning to post for the last four days and have failed miserably and now I'm resorting to trying to get something together during a break in work.

The Witch's Web is going along pretty smoothly. I'm to the halfway point, even though I've had issues being able to sit down and write. The breakthroughs in the plot have all come while I've been working out on the exercise bike over this last weekend which tells me exercise really does get the mind moving.

It's to the point where I know what's going to happen and I really want to get to the end so I can work out the big drama. Since I'm not exactly sure what the lead up will be, I've held off on writing the last chapter, but it's hard not to write something and cross my fingers that it will all make sense in the end. We'll have to see how long that lasts and for now I'll get back to work before I throw my phone at the wall. This was not the brightest plan I had since it doesn't want to let me move around and change things. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment