Thursday, August 29, 2013

Moving on to Nani in Love

Nani in Love is book two in my Unlucky in Love series and I just finished typing THE END on the first draft. I know there is going to be some cleaning up to do while editing, but I am happy where the story of my goddesses is going. Everything became clearer while I was typing this one out. My plans for the girls is bigger than I imagined in the beginning and I have the general ideas for the other three books running through my mind.

I guess that type of thing is probably a common occurrence with authors that write by the seat of their pants and don't have a story line outlined. Now I'm getting ready to work on the editing and at the same time start writing a different book that I've been thinking about a lot this week. I need to start getting ideas down because I spend most of my days playing out scenes and they are starting to get crazy.

For tonight, though, I'm taking the night off. I think I have a couple of sticks of butter that want to be transformed into shortbread and I can't deny them.

No comments:

Post a Comment