Friday, August 28, 2015

Days off

I feel like I've gotten so much done since having most of this week off from the day job. Both The Call and The Pull have made it out into the world. Now I'm really focusing in on marketing them and finishing up Game Misconduct in hopes of seeing if I can find someone who wants to publish it.

Here's the working cover for it:


I won't be holding my breath, but I'm looking at Kindle Scout and some publishers that don't require agents. It's been a fun story to write and I really like how it turned out because it's nothing like I first imagined. When I first started writing it my mind was a little more focused on elements that wouldn't have made it a romance, and I decided I like somewhat happy endings.

Aside from that, I've been connecting more with writers and am trying to learn something from everyone I digitally meet. It's always great to hear you're not the only one going through something. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment