Saturday, October 12, 2013

Busy day

I have a busy day of running around like crazy planned and hopefully I'll get some proofreading time in. I still haven't found any beta readers and I'm starting to think they somehow know I'm terrified of them. I'm basically terrified of everyone though, so they aren't a singled out group.

I like to think writing is a way for me to come out of my shell a little bit and so far, in a year and a half or so, it has worked out pretty well. At least as far as the Internet goes. If anyone brings up my books in person, I tend to want to run the other direction. Not because I don't love each book, but because I just am that way. I've probably said that before on here somewhere, but any newcomers should be forewarned that I'm weird.

So about the sci-fi book I've been working on for the last month. I have a cover I think I'm liking as seen somewhere around or after this sentence. I've also posted a little of the book on Scribd, like I've been known to do. Link for that is also somewhere around or after this sentence.

Sample

Okay I've got to run off to my busy day of spinning as fast as I can in office chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment