Monday, November 21, 2016

Goals for 2017

I know it's not even December yet, but like every year, I'm starting to think about what I want to get done next year. Part of me misses the days when I wrote a new book every month and moved on to something else. It often takes longer than writing the book itself to go through and try to get a book ready to publish.

I just looked back at the list of things I wanted to get done last year, and it looks the Five for Fighting series took away from me getting the Argonauts and Daughter of Gaia series third books. I was happy to get Nightwalker tied up, though, and it looks like I'm right around the goal I have in my head to write six books a year. One of those books may not be published until early next year, but I have written it.

So, what do I want to get done in 2017? We'll move Argonauts and Gaia right along and hopefully check those off the list. The book I mentioned having written, but not yet publishing, has at least 3 other books to follow it, bringing me up to five books on my radar.

That being said, I know my mind doesn't always stay committed to a straight course of action when it comes to writing. That makes it silly for me to try to make any kind of commitments, but I always like to give myself a challenge.

Well, it's a day off work for me and I'm making cupcakes and watching romance movies, so I should probably get back to that. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving for all of those of you who will be celebrating the holiday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment