Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Nightwalker Teaches

It's that time once again, where I give myself a good hard look in the mirror and ask myself, "How in the world did you let this set of characters run all over you, yet again?" I seem to find myself doing that at the end of every book, and the follow up to The Nightwalker Knocks proved to be no different. The good thing about the book is that by the end of chapter twenty, I finally figured out where the series was leading.

I'm looking forward to start editing and seeing what exactly I ended up writing. I know I really like where I ended things, and hope the beginning works with where things ended up. I'm going to have to skim the first book and make sure I didn't end up causing myself grief. I don't think I've totally contradicted myself, but a little refresher is a good idea.

It seems my head and nose have decided a summer cold of some sort, or allergies, sounded like a brilliant idea, so I'm going to keep this short for now and go make some decaf tea. Hopefully soon I'll have some kind of synopsis, for now, all I have is a preview of the cover I've been working on.



Before I go, one of the amazing beta readers that read Daughter of Gaia for me started a new site recently, and happened to post an interview with me yesterday. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment