Friday, September 6, 2013

Off topic

So I'm writing a more sci-fi book and I'm about 18,000 words in, so things are going well there. I've been so consumed by it that I haven't really started proofing Nani. I'm sending it to a beta reader this week and hope to get a couple read through done early next week so it's all good to go by next Thursday or Friday.

This post really isn't about that though, I just thought I would give a little update. Today is supposed to be the last post day on the Forty Days of Dating blog. I don't know if anyone else has been following this, but I'm a sucker for weird romantic stuff. It's basically an experiment where two friends that find themselves both out of relationships decide to try dating each other for forty days, while writing diary entries each day and visiting a couples' therapist.

There have been a lot of ups and downs and with one day to go they seem to be in a really big down. It will probably take a miracle for it to work out with all the differences they post about, but you know the crazy part of me hopes it works, or at least that they try things out outside the context of the experiment.

Anyway, if you get bored today and want to read some sometimes funny, romantic, crazy, weird stuff, I suggest spending an hour or two over on their site catching up. http://fortydaysofdating.com/

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment